The MTM Training Program offers courses on management leadership. The themes include “Policy and personnel,” “Organization management,” “Compliance and safety,” “Executive training,” “Monozukuri management,” and “Business management,” all of which are required for executives in their workplace.
- Policy and personnel
- UT Group’s vision and mission, Mid-term Management Plan, personnel system, etc.
- Organization management
- Start-up of a new workplace, client relationship, budget management, etc.
- Compliance and safety
- The Worker Dispatch Law, lessons from the past examples of dispatch, legal background and workplace applications of safety and sanitation, etc.
- Executive training
- Managers role and assignment, quality management and its problems, etc.
- Monozukuri management
- Quality control, manufacturing innovation, industrial engineering, etc.
- Business management
- SWOT analysis method, practical learning of the issues in managing the SWOT analysis and how to solve them, etc.